HJC RPHA 1N Pol Espargaro Race Helmet MC-2SF
Designed developed after several years of focused efforts and crucial feedback from top world class athletes in MotoGP. HJC’s top engineers went to work and created a race-bred helmet that is truly worthy of top race circuits around the world. The RPHA 1 is the very same model used by HJC’s world-class athletes in both MotoGP and WorldSBK, and HJC is set to finally launch it into full production with FIM homologation (FRHPhe-01)—the safety certification.
FIM RACING HOMOLOGATED HELMET
- The RPHA 1N is the very same model used by HJC’s world-class athletes in both MotoGP and WorldSBK, and HJC is set to finally launch it into full production with FIM homologation (FRHPhe-01)—the safety certification.
- Meets or exceeds DOT FMVSS 218/ECE 22.06 approved.
- Testing includes energy attenuation, penetration resistance, chin strap structural integrity, and labeling requirements for on-road motorcycle helmets
PIM + SHELL
- Reinforcement materials, including Carbon and Carbon-Glass Hybrid fabric, provide enhanced Shock-Resistant performance for a more comfortable and lighter helmet.
- Moisture-wicking interior with advanced anti-bacterial fabric.
- Removable Interior
- Glasses grooves
- Accommodates riders who wear eyeglasses and sunglasses.
WIND TUNNEL TESTED
- HJC helmets are tested in the laboratory as well as in “real-life” to meet the highest quality standards. HJC is one of the very few helmet companies equipped with its own state-of-the-art wind tunnel laboratory to test aerodynamics, ventilation, noise, and more. The HJC wind tunnel test lab measures the air forces in a variety of riding conditions to improve helmet performance.
- Provides 99% UV protection
- Anti-Scratch coated
- Double locking system
- Tear-Off Posts installed
- All-New EASY Attachment System allows simple and secure tool-less Visor(Shield) replacement
- Emergency (Cheek Pads) allows quick and safe removal in an emergency situation
- For Bluetooth communication
- The warranty is applicable to manufacturers' defects for up to 5 years from the date of purchase, or 7 years from the date of manufacturing. (whichever comes first)
- Breath deflector
- Chin curtain
- Tear-Off Film
- Pinlock lens
- Aero spoiler
Certification: DOT Approved, ECE 22.06 Certified
Shape: Intermediate Oval
NOTE: US Dealers do not stock ECE certified helmets