LS2 Stream Kub Full Face Helmet
A built-in, drop down sunshield on a DOT and ECE approved full-face motorcycle helmet for under $150? The LS2 Stream crushes the competition with its factory-direct pricing.
It all starts with a lightweight, aerodynamic shell made using High Pressure Thermoplastic Technology (HPTT). The technical fabric comfort liner includes cheek pads cut from one solid piece of high quality foam using LS2’s 3D Laser Technology for a perfect fit and no “hot spots.” It’s fully removable and washable so you can keep it fresh. (Hand wash and air dry liners.)
The Stream has the easiest to use Tool-less Quick Release on the market, and makes swapping shields a breeze. The Face Shield is scratch resistant, optically correct and is PinLock ready (Pinlock insert sold separately). We added a built-in Twin Shield System™ drop down Sun Shield, so you get an amazing helmet at an unbelievable value.
- Meets or exceeds DOT FMVSS 218 and ECE 22.05.
- Sizes XS-2XL. Made using High Pressure Thermoplastic Technology (HPTT).
- 1 Shell.
- Long Oval.
- Removable, washable, technical fabric liner wicks moisture to keep you cool. 3D Laser-cut cheek pads for all day comfort with no hot spots.
- "A Class" Polycarbonate face shield is optically correct, scratch and UV resistant. Pinlock Ready shield. Quick change shield system. Built-in Sun Shield.
- Fully adjustable, multi-port, dynamic, flow-through ventilation with ported EPS to keep you cool.
Certification: DOT FMVSS 218 (US), ECE 22-05 (Europe), PSC (Japan)
Sizes: XS S M L XL 2XL
Shape: Long Oval