Scorpion EXO-R420 Tracker Full Face Helmet
You are fast, but you're also smart. You want a SNELL certified helmet that delivers, at a good price point. The Scorpion R420 Helmet is a lightweight helmet with all the safety features you look for. This aerodynamic helmet is constructed with ultra-secure, ultra-light LG polycarbonate. The Faceshield with the Ellip-Tec® II ratcheting system allows the shield to be positioned security and comfortably, and to be removed quickly without tools. It provides maximum security with a locking mechanism at the lower center of the shield and exceptionally tight seal around the gasket. With EverClear® No-Fog coating, it will help keep your vision clear in cold and damp weather. It also comes with a washable and anti-microbial KwikWick® II comfort liner to wick away moisture. Concerned about airflow? You'll have no worries with the Scorpion R420 Helmet areo tuned ventilation system, large top and side mouth vents, which are specifically engineered for maximum airflow to the head with minimum noise.
- SNELL M2015 certified and DOT approved for your safety
- Aerodynamic Advanced LG® Polycarbonate Shell Construction
- Lightweight Shell
- Top and side vents for more airflow to the head
- Aero tuned ventilation system maintains lower noise level
- Ellip-Tec™ II faceshield in clear included (optional tinted shields sold separately)
- EverClear® No-Fog coating prevents fogging
- Faceshield lock lever for a tighter seal against the gasket
- Remove Faceshield easily without tools with Ellip-Tec™ II Rachet System
- Anti-Microbial, machine washable, moisture wicking, quick drying comfort liner crafted from KwikWick® II
- Cheekpad System engineered for comfort, safety, and quick-release
- KiwkFit Cheek Pads Accommodate Eyeglasses
- Communication System Speaker Pockets
If you are looking for the cutting edge of safe, lightweight, and smart, then look no further than the Scorpion R420 Helmet. It delivers the features you want, at the price point you were looking for.
NOTE: Clear shield included. Tinted shields sold separately.
CERTIFICATION: DOT Approved, SNELL M2015 Certified (XS-2XL only)
SHAPE: Intermediate Oval
WIEGHT: Appx. 3 lbs 13 oz (Large)