Shark Race-R Pro Blank Full Face Helmet
The SHARK Helmets RACE-R PRO model is one of the first helmets developed using CFD technology (Computational Fluid Simulation). This technology confers an optimal ventilation and penetration through air for low-drag and optimum stability at high speed. No compromise was made on security as SHARK Helmets RACE-R PRO is recognized as one of the world's safest helmets, earning 5 stars at the SHARP crash test. SHARK Helmets RACE-R PRO was developed to meet the requirements of the highest level of competition: lightness, stability, comfort and ventilation.
The SHARK Helmets RACE-R PRO Ventilation system is a synthesis of the most efficient ventilation:
- 4 air scoops: chin (with integrated anti-pollution air filter) + front + 2 top vents.
- 7 extractors.
- 3 possible positions: closed, intermediate, fully open.
- Optimization of venturi effect thanks to Formula 1 wind tunnel testing.
- Carbon/Aramid Fiber for safety and weight
- Shark Easy Fit glasses system offers wearers a comfort lining which has a pre-fitted system to accommodate all types of glasses
- Spoiler CFD
- 2 shell sizes
- Double D chin strap
- Magnetic chin strap end
- 4 anchor points for main shield
- Variable density Shield: minimum thickness 3mm, maximum thickness 4.25mm, with new anti-scratch/anti-fog coating. Class 1 optical quality with no distortion
- Thermo shaped comfort lining
- Removable and washable antibacterial liner
- Cheek pads are interchangeable for custom fit
- Neck roll with neoprene sections for elasticity and water resistance
- Breath guard with new attachment system
- Chin curtain
- Ready for installation of the SHARKTOOTH® (or other) Wireless Entertainment System.
- ECE 22.05 and DOT approved
- 5 Years Warranty.
Certification: DOT Approved, ECE Certified
Weight: Approx. 3.54 lbs. / 1606 grams
Shape: Intermediate Oval