*** Closeout ***
Tourmaster Synergy 2.0 Textile Gloves Black
Textile back hand with a genuine cowhide leather palm features warming alloy wires to heat the back of the hand and fingers via a rheostat design. The gloves can be worn with or without the Synergy 2.0 Jacket of Vest Liners.
- Comfort stretch fabric and goatskin palm construction with a Rainguard® waterproof and breathable barrier
- Clarino® palm panel resists grip wear
- 100g Polyfill insulation increases warmth and heat retention
- Lightweight and flexible steel fiber heating elements provide instant and even heat
- A single rheostat is included and easily and accurately adjusts through a range of temperatures (dual rheostat controller optional)
- A temperature sensor regulates the maximum and minimum heat levels to provide a consistent temperature
- Soft Bemberg interior lining
- Action expansion panels in the fingers help fine-tune the fit and increase comfort
- Designed to be worn individually or connected to other Synergy® 2.0 garments
- 360º full circumference wrist closure
Synergy® 2.0 Gloves include the Power Lead Wiring Harness, Single Control Rheostat and an extended V-Split Connector (Required when using Synergy® Pant or Vest liners).