Zox Z-Series Odyssey Carbon Full Face Helmet Solid
The Odyssey Carbon is an advanced, lightweight carbon helmet that provides optimized aerodynamics and ultimate comfort and ventilation.
- Meets or exceeds DOT FMVSS-218 and ECE 22.05.
- Carbon: safe and lightweight.
- Optimized aerodynamics thanks to its contoured shell and blade rear spoiler.
- Developed to meet the requirements of the highest level of competition: stability, comfort, ventilation and lightweight.
- Featuring a specific carbon designed for the track. The Odyssey is one of the most advanced helmets on the market, in terms of performance.
- Uni-composite high performance shell.
- Two shell sizes for superior safety and a precise fit. Sizes XS-XXL.
- Zox HPVS controllable multi-channel ventilation.
- Optimized internal EPS liner with integral cooling channels.
- EPS ear pockets for comfort, communication ready.
- Zox high-integrity chin bar for added security.
- Chin strap mechanism quick release.
- Shell paint: double coated UV stable, clear coat lacquer.
- Injected visor anti-scratch shield exterior, anti-fog interior with curved, tapered edges & UV protection.
- Zox shield rapid change ratchet system.
- Luxurious, removable, washable comfort liner, constructed from soft touch open weave hypoallergenic fabrics and air mesh.
- Zox logo protective fleece helmet bag included.
Certification: DOT Approved, ECE 22.05 Certified
Weight: Appx. 3 lbs 4 oz (Large)