6D ATB-1 Switch Full Face DH/BMX Bike Helmet
Incorporating all of the benefits of Omni-Directional Suspension technology this is the most advanced full-face helmet available in the marketplace today. Each ATB-1 incorporates a state-of-the-art 3K carbon fiber shell mated to 6D’s exclusive dual-layered ODS EPS protective liner. This combination of materials and technology provides the best possible protection against angular acceleration and low-threshold energy transfer from crash impact. The ATB-1 is the gold-standard of Down Hill, Enduro, and BMX competition helmets and exceeds the ASTM F-1952-10, and CPSC 16 CFR1203 safety standards (US), and EN1078 (Europe).
- Patented ods (omni-directional suspension) technology
- Shell – advanced aerospace 3k carbon fiber
- New visor – improved durability and visibility.
- New pc halo – improves durability of inner eps liner and overall performance
- Air flow management – 10 intake ports, 13 transfer ports, and 4 aggressive exhaust ports
- Rear delta-vent – aids heat transfer by scavenging air.
- Supercool comfort liner – genuine coolmax™anti-bacterial fabric
- Emergency release cheek pads
- Shear-away visor screws
- Roost guard – provides additional face protection
- Clavical cut-away – provides increased clavicle clearance without sacrificing strength
- Sternum pad – provides added protection of the chin, jaw and sternum.
- Exceeds astm f-1952-10 and cpsc 16crf 1203 standards.
- Weight: +/- 1,310 grams.
- 3-year limited warranty
- Crash replacement / rebuild program
- Drawstring helmet bag included
Certification: ASTM F-1952-10, CPSC 16 CFR1203 Safety Standards (US), and EN1078 (Europe)
Weight: Approx. 1590g based on medium size
Sizes: XS, S, M, L