Biltwell Lane Splitter Full Face Helmet Solids
Progressively styled and rigorously tested, our ECE-certified helmet is a top choice for riders who demand comfort and high performance. Features include a rugged ABS outer shell, ventilated EPS safety liner, replaceable comfort liner and a clear anti-fog shield. The Lane Splitter is crafted around Biltwell’s proprietary ABS outer shell and features a shock-absorbing EPS liner with hand-stitched interior padding, cheek pads and BioFoam chin bar cushion for comfort. Generous vents in the chin bar get the air flowing and the outlet in back lets hot air escape. The Lane Splitter shield boasts extremely accurate optics and simple hinge mechanics for high style and easy removal for replacement or cleaning. A brass peg and hole configuration on the left side of the shield offers speedy opening and secure closing with little fanfare or complication. Mesh pockets are included in the ear recess–perfect for aftermarket drop in communication systems.
- Injection-molded ABS outer shell is rugged yet lightweight—the best combination of features for a motorcycle helmet
- Three-piece Expanded Polystyrene (EPS) safety liner dissipates impact loads and fortifies helmet structure for a secure fit without compromising comfort
- Molded urethane chin bar pad features front and side vents for airflow
- CE-certified polycarbonate shield includes anti-fog and anti-scratch treatments for safety and durability
- Removable/replaceable comfort liner and cheek pads feature brushed fleece Lycra touch points to absorb and evaporate perspiration
- Chin strap features brushed fleece Lycra touch points for comfort and an adjustable strap end retainer
- Molded recesses inside EPS interior shell accept select aftermarket audio and communication components
- Rugged shield hinge hardware with robust detents allows you to open the shield at slow speeds for increased airflow
Certification: DOT, ECE 22.05 Certified
Shape: Round Oval
Weight: Approx 3.45 lbs.