HJC i 70 Reden Full Face Helmet MC-5 MC-8 MC-1SF MC-2SF
The i70 is a modern and sleek sport-touring helmet composed of HJC’s advanced polycarbonate material. The full-face shell is noticeably more compact and lighter than its predecessor, the IS-17. The i70 features an inner, drop-down sun visor with a new, easy-to-use lever. Top vents optimize ventilation into the interior air channels and out through the exterior exhaust vent with an aerodynamic spoiler design.
Advanced Polycarbonate Composite Shell
- Lightweight, superior fit, and comfort using advanced CAD technology
- Upgraded center one-touch open/close locking system
Powerful Air-Flow Ventilation System
- Seven intake vents and two exhaust vents at the spoiler allow optimal airflow
- Full front to back airflow flushes heat and humidity up and out.
- "ACS" Advanced Chanelling Ventilation System
SuperCool® Moisture-Wicking Interior
- Removable and washable crown and cheek pad liner system
- Moisture-wicking and antibacterial fabric.
- Glasses groove accommodates riders who wear eyeglasses
HJ-31 Pinlock® Prepared Shield
- Vision Plus (+10mm) wide shield provides great visibility
- Optically-superior Pinlock® 100% Max Vision®-prepared Face Shield
- New 3D design provides 95% UV protection, anti-scratch coating and is prepared for the ultimate anti-fog system.
- For ultimate Anti-Fog system add an optional Pinlock® insert. (sold separately)
Rapidfire™ II Shield Replacement System
- Simple and secure shield ratchet system provides ultra-quick, tool-less removal and installation for efficient operation.
HJ-V9 Sun Visor With Wider Vision
- One-touch integrated dark black smoke SunShield (Patent Pending #11/335,855) deploys and retracts quickly and easily
- Adjustable to three positions
D-Ring With Retention Strap
- Quick-release and adjustable
Inclusions: Breath Deflector, HJ-31 Pinlock® Ready Shield Clear
Certification: DOT Approved
Shape: Intermediate Oval
Weight: 3.31 lbs / 1500 grams (approx. based on Size Medium Solid Color)