LS2 Challenger GT Propeller Full Face Helmet
Fit. Finish. Function. Performance. Face the competition head-to-head and feature-for-feature. Bold and unafraid. Our advanced design takes the lessons from the past and adds the technology of the future. Aerodynamic yet stable, the shell cuts through the air smoothly, keeping the rider energized and able to focus on the road ahead.
The Challenger’s shell is made from our High-Performance Fiberglass Composite (HPFC) - an advanced, proprietary fiberglass blend that is ultra-light and extremely strong, with a slight amount of flex designed to diminish and offset kinetic energy. LS2 artisans combine uniquely developed hand layups with advanced, computer-controlled technology to build the ultimate high-performance shell. LS2 uses laser technology to cut all holes in the shell with such tight tolerances that there is no need for glue or dual sided adhesives. All vents and gaskets mount with a precision fit.
The eye port gasket on the Challenger uses another LS2 proprietary technology, double injection. The thin soft outer layer is bonded in the injection process to the stronger inner material, allowing for a superior seal at the face shield. Dual, fully adjustable intake ports at the top are matched via our channeled EPS to closeable exhaust ports at the rear. When paired with our flow separator spoiler and side vents, the rider will enjoy true, dynamic airflow. The adjustable chin vent is dual-ported to assist with keeping the shield free from fog, while also keeping the rider cool and comfortable. Utilizing only optically correct Class A polycarbonate, the Challenger is prepared for battle.
The eye port is extra wide to allow the rider to see the competition at their side, whether another motorcycle or an automobile. It is also extra tall, so they can tuck-in tight while being able to see farther down track with less strain on their neck. The high performance, flat shield securely locks closed and is easily changed using our advanced quick release system. For the ultimate in fog fighting technology, the LS2 Challenger utilizes Pinlock Max, ensuring clear vision under the worst of conditions. Meets or exceeds DOT FMVSS 218 and ECE 22.05 certification.
- Meets or exceeds DOT FMVSS 218 and ECE 22.05
- Weight 1533 g +/-50g.
- Sizes XS-3XL.
- High Performance Fiberglass Composite (HPFC).
- 3 Shells.
- Long Oval
- Highest quality, removable, washable, technical fabric liner wicks moisture to keep you cool. 3D Laser-cut cheek pads for all day comfort with no hot spots.
- 3mm thick flat racing shield. "A Class" Polycarbonate is optically correct.
- Includes Pinlock MAX insert for optimal fog resistance.
- Built-in Sun Shield.
- DOT approved quick release chin strap for a secure closure.
- Emergency Release Cheek Pad System.
- State-of-the-art multi-density carbon infused EPS.
- Fully adjustable, multi-port, dynamic, flow-through ventilation with channeled EPS to keep you cool.
Certification: ECE 22.05 Certified and DOT FMVSS 218
Sizes: XS S M L XL 2XL 3XL
Shape: Long Oval