Shark Spartan GT Carbon Skin Full Face Helmet
The SHARK Helmets SPARTAN GT CARBON, brand new carbon fiber full-face helmet, features SHARK Helmets’ latest innovations and expertise acquired over the years. The SHARK Helmets SPARTAN GT CARBON has extended boundaries in terms of both safety and comfort, in the aim of satisfying expectations voiced by the most demanding racers.
Structure and safety:
- Shell made of carbon fiber
- 2 shell sizes for optimal morphological adjustment.
- Double-D ring strap.
- Multi-density EPS.
- “Shark Emergency Removal System” to allow for quick release of the helmet interior in case of emergency.
- DOT Approved.
- Optical Class 1-rated visor featuring variable thicknesses and an anti-scratch treatment.
- Pinlock Max Vision® included in the box.
- New ergonomic visor locking system, complete with an airflow position.
- “Ultra soft” visor notching movement.
- UV380-labeled visor treated to resist scratches.
- Quick visor release system.
- SANITIZED®-labeled ALVEOTECH lining fabric featuring antimicrobial properties.
- Removable interior suitable for machine washing (30°C max).
- "3D morpho" cheeks
- "EasyFit" system: Optimal comfort for riders wearing glasses.
- "Dual use" anti-fog breath guard.
- Anti-fog mask.
- Slot reserved for the SHARKTOOTH® intercom.
Aerodynamics and ventilation:
- 2 air inlets.
- 2 air extractors with position ON/OFF switch.
- Aerodynamics optimized by means of CFD (Computational Fluid Dynamics) design studies.
- Aerodynamically-shaped “SHARK Skin” peak side fastenings favoring passive noise abatement.
Certification: DOT Approved
Weight: Approx. 2.8 lbs. / 1270 grams
Shape: Intermediate Oval