AGV Tourmodular Flip Up Helmet
The ultra-protective, comfortable and lightweight modular helmet, with integrated DMC communication system. Tourmodular is the modular helmet designed to take on long journeys in the utmost comfort and with the highest possible level of safety, homologated according to the stringent ECE2206 regulations. Safety starts from the shell in carbon, aramid fiber and fiberglass that allows the highest level of protection and lightness, so it can be worn for thousands of kilometers.
Every detail is designed for protecting and giving tourers the utmost confidence in the saddle. The visor mechanisms are metal and miniaturized, to maximize the protection coverage area and expand the field of vision. The visor is up to 4 mm thick, more than twice the thickness of the average visor. It’s a shield, an integral part of the helmet’s protection system.
AGV Tourmodular is the helmet subjected to the most testing in AGV’s 75-year history, and is designed to take on endless journeys in complete comfort in all weather. It’s durable and reliable. The soft Ritmo and Shalimar fabric interiors, with personalized fit system, ensure that moisture and sweat are absorbed immediately. Waterproof synthetic leather piping keeps water out of the helmet interior on the rainiest of days. The AGV Micro-opening system allows you to keep the visor open for airflow while keeping it securely attached to the chinguard.
The helmet features four large adjustable air vents, on the top and on the chin, and 16 internal air extraction channels, to allow maximum modularity in ventilation and perfect air circulation in all conditions. AGV Tourmodular is developed to cut through the air, minimizing turbulence and helmet movement even at high speeds. This aerodynamic study derives from AGV’s experience in the most extreme competitive environments, like MotoGP™, which helps minimize fatigue on the rider’s neck and shoulders. At 130 km/h, cruising speed in highway travel, it has a dynamic weight of zero. The aerodynamics of the helmet are optimized even in open configuration. AGV Tourmodular can be used with the chinguard up in complete safety even on the move, exceeding the standards required by specific P/J homologation.
AGV Tourmodular is the first modular helmet set up for the integrated communication system with DMC technology, the highest standard of wireless communication for motorcycle riders. The AGV INSYDE Intercom system, developed with Cardo, allows simple and seamless connection with communication between 15 riders at once, with superior audio quality and a total range of up to 6 km.
AGV Ultravision standards ensure total control on the road, allowing a 190° horizontal and 85° vertical field of vision, values similar to the field of vision of the human eye, allowing riders to see the road and surrounding obstacles sooner and more clearly. The visor in Optical Class 1 - the highest possible, the same as prescription glasses, eliminating any distortion - the removable sun visor and the antifog Max Pinlock 120 system allow for complete visibility in all conditions. All of this benefits safety and concentration.
AGV Tourmodular is the perfect helmet for taking on any trip, with the maximum possible safety.
- 5-density EPS Carbon-aramid-fiberglass shell
- Chin guard opening system designed to prevent accidental opening
- Metal chin guard block system ensures the double homologation P/J
- Ventilation — 4 front vents, adjustable air vents and 1 rear extractors
- Shell shape designed to maximize aerodynamic performance and to have 0 dynamic weight at 80 mph (130 km/h)
- Collarbone safe profile
- 2-step chin guard mechanism designed to optimize aerodynamics in jet configuration
- Removable and washable interiors
- Ritmo fabric, fresh and fluid cheek pads
- Removable nose guard
- Shalimar fabric crown pad for a soft and gentle touch
- Removable wind protector
- Fit especially designed to allow wearing glasses
- Reflective inserts
- Sanitized, antibacterial protection
- 2Dry instant sweat absorption
- Microsense premium skin comfort interior
- Cheek pads interchangeable between all sizes
- Ritmo fabric and synthetic leather neck roll with high abrasion resistance and water-resistant properties
- Ready for AGV INSYDE communication system
- Anti-scratch, optic class 1 visor with a 85° vertical field of view and a 190° horizontal field of view
- Micro-opening system
- Embracing neck roll profile
- Extra quick release system
- Integrated anti-scratch sun visor, removable without using tools
- Multistep visor mechanism
- Visor lock system
- 100% Max Vision Pinlock (120) included
- Metal visor mechanism
- Steel micrometric retention system
- Includes wind protector and tool for installing INSYDE communication system (communication system sold separately)
Certification: DOT Approved, ECE 22.06 Certified
Sizes: S M L XL 2XL
Shape: Intermediate Oval
Weight: Approx. 3.57 lbs