Bell MX-9 Adventure DLX MIPS Off-Road Helmet with ProTint Shield
From the roughest singletrack to urban blacktop, the MX-9 Adventure MIPS gets you there safely in style. We've taken our MX-9 and added even more capability with an integrated anti-fog, anti-scratch Transitions faceshield. The shield flips up and leaves enough room for goggles in extreme conditions, or it can be removed completely. Conversely, the adjustable visor can be removed for a stealth street look. MIPS protection, Velocity Flow ventilation, and a removable, washable, anti-microbial liner round out a highly adaptable package. Photochromic Shield Included.
- Lightweight Polycarbonate/ABS Shell Construction
- 3 Shell Sizes - Typical offering requires additional padding sizes to accommodate all head sizes.
- Integrated anti-fog, anti-scratch TRANSITIONS Adaptive Clickrelease Shield included in Dark Smoke. Whether you're on an epic multi-day touring adventure or simply want one shield that does it all, our MX-9 ADV ProTint shield offers the best of both worlds. Offering ultimate sun protection in full light to improved visibility after the sun goes down, this adaptive shield technology helps your eyes adjust to the conditions - even when they are changing as quickly as the road ahead.
- Velocity Flow Ventilation™ system for maximum cooling
- Washable liner with quick-drying materials. Inhibits growth of odor-causing bacteria and fungi.
- MIPS® energy management system
- Industry-leading Five-year warranty
Certification: DOT Approved, ECE 22.05
Weight: Appx. 3.75 lbs
Shape: Intermediate Oval
NOTE: US Dealers do not stock ECE certified helmets