Bell Qualifier DLX Blackout Full Face Helmet Matte Black
Packed with features gleaned directly from our flagship Star line, the Qualifier DLX Blackout delivers exceptional performance at incredible value. Fully decked with aggressive styling, Velocity Flow ventilation, a removable, washable liner, integrated speaker pockets and a padded wind collar, the only thing missing from this feature list is a hefty price tag. This colorway comes with 2 shields, the clear (on the helmet) and dark smoke is included in the box.
- Lightweight Polycarbonate/ABS Shell Construction
- 3 Shell and 3 EPS sizes for a personalized fit
- Clear and Dark Smoke Click Release Shield included
- Removable and Washable Anti-Bacterial Liner
- Aerodynamic new design for outstanding stability
- Velocity Flow Ventilation System with FlowAdjust
- Padded wind collar reduces wind and road noise
- Integrated Speaker Pockets
- Contoured comfort-fit cheek pads for a superior fit
- Chin Curtain and Nose Guard included
- ClickRelease technology for tool-free, easy & faster shield change
- Superior-quality NutraFog II anti-fog, UV protected & anti-scratch shield
- Padded, soft chin strap with D-rings
Certification: DOT Approved, ECE Certified
Shape: Intermediate Oval
Warranty: 5 Years
Weight: Appx.1500 grams (depends on size)
Shell Sizes: 3 (XS/S) (M/L) (XL/2XL)
Cheek Pads: Interchangeable XS 40mm, S 35mm, M 40mm, L 35mm, XL 40mm, 2XL 35mm
Note: This Qualifier DLX Blackout model includes a Clear and Dark Smoke face shield. Optional tinted BELL Click Release Shields are sold separately.
Bell has discontinued the integrated bluetooth port. Manufactured helmets after Fall 2019 will no longer have the port.