Biltwell Bubble Shield Anti-Fog Universal 3 Snap Visor
Aesthetically vintage and optically precise, our highly scratch- and impact-resistant polycarbonate shields fit helmets with three snaps across the brow, and come in a Skittles sack of molded colors and reflective coatings.
Bubble shields from the plastic industry's glory days in the '60s were an instant hit with the hip chopper crowd, and have remained a popular safe-riding essential in modern times, thanks to advancements in polycarbonate technology and mold-making. Biltwell bubble shields are a snap to install, if you start with the center snap and move outward.
To clean your shield, use mild soapy water solution and a microfiber cloth to loosen bugs and road debris, then dry it with a second clean microfiber towel. Never use harsh household or petroleum-based chemicals to clean your bubble shield, especially on the inside, as they can destroy the shield's special coatings.
- Injection-molded scratch- and impact-resistant polycarbonate thermoplastic construction
- Plated stainless-steel snaps fasten securely to snaps on helmet brow for easy installation
- Colored shields feature in-molded tint technology
- Mirrored shields feature reflective technology in a variety of surface finishes to reduce glare
- Every shield color and style provides 91% UV/A and 99% AV/B light resistance based on AATCC-138 test standard
- Anti-fog treatment on shield interior fights moisture build-up from breathing and humidity
- Universal - fits most other helmets that have 3 universal helmet snaps. Note: Some vintage or off brand helmets may not have universal helmet snaps.