HJC C10 Full Face Helmet
The C10 is an all-new competitively priced full-face helmet for riders of all ages who value quality and safety, offering a lightweight superior fit thanks in part to its Advanced Polycarbonate Composite shell that was designed using advanced CAD technology. Combined with a wide-view optically-superior face shield and its improved “ACS” Advanced Channeling Ventilation system that allows full front-to-back airflow to flush heat and humidity up and out, the C10 provides a safe and comfortable ride no matter the conditions. With sizes ranging from 3XS to 2XL, the C10 delivers the same great protection for both youth and adult riders alike.
Polycarbonate composite shell
- The Advanced Polycarbonate Shell is designed to be lightweight with a superior fit and comfort, using CAD technology.
New lower mouth and top vents provide better air intake
- Full front-to-back airflow: 2 intakes and 2 Exhausts
- New, wind tunnel tested rear spoiler greatly reduces air drag
Increased ventilation with enhanced defogging
- HJC's helmets, along with our technology, have added experience in designing the MotoGP race helmets to have the best technology in aerodynamics and ventilation and related fields. HJC's helmets provide the airiest helmets on the market. Experience the best performance with your HJC helmet.
10mm enlarged sight of view
- Improved vision with up to 10mm increased side view
Four shell sizes, including youth size
- The C10 replaces both previous CL-Y and CS-R3 helmets to offer a perfect fit from 3XS to 2XL and cover youth to adult sizes.
- Accommodates riders who wear eyeglasses and sunglasses.
Removable, washable interior
- Supercool Interior keeps the rider cool and fresh with moisture-wicking, odor-free, and advanced silver antibacterial fabric.
- Interchangeable cheek pads
Includes Pinlock® prepared HJ-34P shield
- Anti-Scratch coated.
- All HJC shields offer 99% UV-A & B protection
- Anti-fog lens Pinlock® ready max vision visor
- Universal clamp space makes for easy installation of any Bluetooth® device
Meets or exceeds DOT FMVSS 218 approved.
- Testing includes energy attenuation, penetration resistance, chin strap structural integrity, and labeling requirements for on-road motorcycle helmets
- The warranty is applicable to manufacturers defects for ups to 3 years from the date or purchase or 5 years from the date of manufacturing. (whichever comes first)
Certification: DOT Approved
Sizes: 3XS - 2XL
Weight: 3.38 lbs. (1,533g +/- 50g ) (approx. based on Size Small-Medium)