HJC DS-X1 Synergy Dual Sport Helmet MC-3HSF MC-47SF MC-5SF
The DS-X1 is designed for both street and off-road riding. This dual-sport helmet is composed of the Advanced Polycarbonate Composite Shell to provide a lightweight helmet, with superior fit and comfort using advanced CAD technology. The large eye port can be worn with the Pinlock-prepared shield, or with goggles for an off-road style. The visor has large ports for airflow to minimize lift in high speeds and can be removed for a full-face style. This design features the Glasses Groove to accommodate riders who wear glasses. The chin curtain is included for cool weather riding and snow options are available.
Advanced Polycarbonate Compact Shell
- Lightweight, superior fit and comfort using advanced CAD technology.
- Impact Absorbing Multiple Density Expanded Poly-styrene Liner
Dual Performance Street and Off Road
- Easily convert from Street; Shield and Visor to Dirt;Visor Only.
SuperCool® Moisture-wicking Interior
- Anti-bacterial, removable and washable.
Large Eye Port
- For maximum visibility and superior goggle fit.
HJ-27 Anti-fog lens Pin-prepared Shield
- Shield has pins for Anti-fog Skipfog Insert sold separately HJP 119-265
- Can accommodate riders who wear glasses.
Aerodynamic Visor and Shell
- Wind Tunnel Tested
“ACS” Advanced Channeling Ventilation System
- Full front to back airflow flushes heat and humidity up and out.
Snow Option Available
- (Double / Electric Shield)
- Anti-Scratch Pin-Prepared Shield HJP 510-200
- Breath Deflector HJP 510-003
- Chin Curtain HJP 510-002
Certification: DOT Approved
Shape: Intermediate Oval
Weight: Appx 3.5 lbs (based on size Medium)