HJC F70 Tino Full Face Helmet MC-1 MC-21 MC-7SF
The new F70 combines cutting-edge design with upgraded features for a fresh, must-have helmet. If you’re a rider who likes to stay ahead of the pack, this first addition to a new generation of helmets is calling your name. The unique design includes an aggressive-looking breath guard and maximized ventilation from two top vents and five rear exhaust escapes. Convenience is key with the internal, anti-fog coated dropdown sun shield controlled by a smooth, easy to reach lever on the bottom of the shell. This helmet is Bluetooth compatible with SmartHJC. Available in sizes XS-2XL, standard DOT / ECE approved.
Advanced Fiberglass Composite Shell
- Lightweight, superior fit and comfort using advanced CAD technology.
"ACS" Advanced Channeling Ventalation System
- Full front-to-back airflow flushes heat and humidity up and out.
- HJ-V9 Black Dark Smoke sunshield deploys quickly and easily with new wire operation ystem with easy-to-reach lever position.
- Anti-Fog coated.
MultiCool® (cheek pads) and SuperCool® (Comfort Liner) Interior with advanced anti-bacterial fabric
- Provides enhanced moisture-wicking and quick-drying functions, superior to previous generation.
Crown and cheek pads
- Removable and washable
- Interchangeable throughout all shell sizes
- Accommodates riders who wear eyeglasses and sunglasses.
Anti-Fog lens pin prepared HJ-32 Shield
- Provides 95% UV protection.
- For Bluetooth communication. Smart HJC (BT sold separately)
D-Ring with Retention Strap
- Smooth and easy to operate ratchet system with minimizing size
- Breath deflector
- Chin Curtain
Certification: DOT Approved, ECE 22.05 Certified
Shape: Intermediate Oval
Weight: 3.31 lbs / 1500 grams (approx. based on Size Medium Solid Color)
Want to add a Bluetooth? Check out HJC Smart 10B or HJC Smart 20B. Read our blog - HJC Smart 10B vs. 20B