HJC i71 Full Face Helmet
The i71 pushes the boundaries for a Sport-Touring model with its new sleek shell design. The Advanced Polycarbonate helmet now has 3 shells throughout the 6 available sizes to help optimize weight and comfort for the rider. The rearranged top vent with enlarged mouth vents allows increased air intake and ventilation. Also new with the i71 are both face shield and sun visor. The HJ-38 Pinlock ready face shield comes with a new PE (Push/Eject) locking system for improved safety, yet still easy to use with gloves. The new sun visor (HJ-V12) provides a new 3-position option for the rider to adjust the sun shield forward (up to 10mm) delivering ideal sun visor protection. The i71 will also accept the second-generation Smart HJC Bluetooth systems.
Polycarbonate composite shell
- The Advanced Polycarbonate Shell is designed to be lightweight with a superior fit and comfort, using CAD technology.
ACS" Advanced Channeling Ventilation System
- Maximum top scoop and mouth vent
- Front edge spoiler blocks incoming wind and reduces noise
- HJC's helmets, along with our technology, have added experience in designing the MotoGP race helmets to have the best technology in aerodynamics and ventilation and related fields. HJC's helmets provide the airiest helmets on the market. Experience the best performance with your HJC helmet.
- Removable, washable, antibacterial fabric interior
- Keeps the rider cool and fresh with moisture-wicking, odor-free, and advanced silver antibacterial fabric.
Crown and Cheek Pads
- Glasses grooves: Accommodates riders who wear eyeglasses and sunglasses.
Visor Lock (PUSH & RELEASE SYSTEM)
- Secure, easy-open push and release shield lock
- 2-way pivot ratchet system offers smooth movement and improved sealing
Shield and Sun Visor
- 3D curved design HJ-38 shield provides a clear and wide view
- Pinlock Ready HJ-38 Visor: Provides 99% UV protection, Anti-Scratch coated.
- HJ-V12 3-step integrated sunshield is adjustable for optimized position
- Anti-fog coated smoke tinted sun visor deploys quickly and easily by bottom positioned new operation system.
- New mechanism allows adjusting the depth in 3 different positions according to your morphology and preference for an optimal fit.
2nd generation Smart HJC Bluetooth® ready
- The SMART HJC 2ndgeneration premium Bluetooth communication system models implement an all-in-one design, that is fully integrated into the helmet, allowing you to feel the optimal weight balance and aerodynamic performance while riding. The SMART HJC 50B and 21B can be installed on RPHA 71, RPHA 91, RPHA 31, or i71. Co-developed with SENA and tailored specially for HJC helmets. *All SMART HJC devices are sold separately.
Meets or exceeds DOT FMVSS 218 approved
- Testing includes energy attenuation, penetration resistance, chin strap structural integrity, and labeling requirements for on-road motorcycle helmets
- The warranty is applicable to manufacturers' defects for up to 3 years from the date of purchase or 5 years from the date of manufacturing (whichever comes first).
Certification: DOT Approved
Weight: Approx. 3.64 lbs. (1,650g)