HJC RPHA 1N Full Face Race Helmet Solid
Designed developed after several years of focused efforts and crucial feedback from top world class athletes in MotoGP. HJC’s top engineers went to work and created a race-bred helmet that is truly worthy of top race circuits around the world. The RPHA 1 is the very same model used by HJC’s world-class athletes in both MotoGP and WorldSBK, and HJC is set to finally launch it into full production with FIM homologation (FRHPhe-01)—the safety certification.
FIM RACING HOMOLOGATED HELMET
- The RPHA 1N is the very same model used by HJC’s world-class athletes in both MotoGP and WorldSBK, and HJC is set to finally launch it into full production with FIM homologation (FRHPhe-01)—the safety certification.
- Meets or exceeds DOT FMVSS 218/ECE 22.06 approved.
- Testing includes energy attenuation, penetration resistance, chin strap structural integrity, and labeling requirements for on-road motorcycle helmets
PIM + SHELL
- Reinforcement materials, including Carbon and Carbon-Glass Hybrid fabric, provide enhanced Shock-Resistant performance for a more comfortable and lighter helmet.
- Moisture-wicking interior with advanced anti-bacterial fabric.
- Removable Interior
- Glasses grooves
- Accommodates riders who wear eyeglasses and sunglasses.
WIND TUNNEL TESTED
- HJC helmets are tested in the laboratory as well as in “real-life” to meet the highest quality standards. HJC is one of the very few helmet companies equipped with its own state-of-the-art wind tunnel laboratory to test aerodynamics, ventilation, noise, and more. The HJC wind tunnel test lab measures the air forces in a variety of riding conditions to improve helmet performance.
- Includes one HJ-35 face shield in clear
- Provides 99% UV protection
- Anti-Scratch coated
- Double locking system
- Tear-Off Posts installed
- All-New EASY Attachment System allows simple and secure tool-less Visor(Shield) replacement
- Emergency (Cheek Pads) allows quick and safe removal in an emergency situation
- For Bluetooth communication
- The warranty is applicable to manufacturers' defects for up to 5 years from the date of purchase, or 7 years from the date of manufacturing. (whichever comes first)
- Breath deflector
- Chin curtain
- Tear-Off Film
- Pinlock lens
- Aero spoiler in clear
Certification: DOT Approved, ECE 22.06 Certified
Shape: Intermediate Oval
NOTE: US Dealers do not stock ECE certified helmets
RHPA 1N Helmet includes 1 HJ-35 face shield in clear and aero-spoiler in clear