LS2 Blaze Elevation Adventure Helmet
Blaze your own trail with the LS2 Helmets Blaze. This full face ADV/UTV helmet takes all the performance of a modern MX helmet and adds the features needed to make it the ultimate ADV or UTV helmet.
LS2 uses their proprietary Kinetic Polymer Alloy (KPA) for the shell. It’s lightweight, offers just a little flex as part of the energy management system, and is ultra-strong. It tests as well as the best composite materials in the world and is the perfect material for a racing helmet. This proprietary material uses nanotechnology to blend microscopic particles of aramid fibers into a high-end polymer. This material is absolute state-of-the-art in energy management materials, offering a bit of built-in flexibility to disperse energy, the penetration resistance of high-end fiber products, and a lightweight shell. LS2 uses 3 separate shell sizes so you get the smallest, lightest shell possible for your personal head size.
The EPS safety liner is made with true multi-density material in all 360 degrees of coverage for optimal energy management. The interior comfort padding uses a high-tech fabric that wicks moisture, dries quickly and keeps the pilot cooler and more comfortable. The liner is fully removable and washable (always wash by hand and air dry) and utilizes LS2’s Emergency Release System, there if you ever need it.
Our comfort pads are pre-curved using LS2’s 3D laser technology for all-day comfort and no hot spots. Multiple intake and exhaust ports are ported through the internal EPS to allow flow-through ventilation. Now add a face shield made from optically correct Class A polycarbonate, an internal, built in drop-down sun shield, and a quick release chin strap and you have what might be the most versatile adventure or UTV helmet on the market. Meets or exceeds both DOT FMVSS 218 and ECE 22.05 certification.
- Meets or exceeds DOT FMVSS 218 and ECE 22.05.
- Sizes XS-3XL.
- Made from Kinetic Polymer Alloy (KPA).
- 3 Shells.
- Intermediate Oval.
- Highest quality, removable, washable, technical fabric liner wicks moisture to keep you cool.
- 3D Laser-cut cheek pads for all day comfort with no hot spots.
- "A Class" Polycarbonate face shield is optically correct, scratch and UV resistant.
- Pinlock ready.
- Built-in Sun Shield.
- DOT approved quick release chin strap for a secure closure.
- Emergency Release Cheek Pad System.
- State-of-the-art multi-density EPS.
- Fully adjustable, multi-port ventilation with ported EPS to keep you cool.
Certification: ECE 22.05 Certified and DOT FMVSS 218
Sizes: XS S M L XL 2XL 3XL
Shape: Intermediate Oval