LS2 Gate Off Road Youth Helmet Solid
Perhaps the safest mx helmet in its class, the LS2 Helmets Gate full-face motocross helmet offers technology and features rivaling helmets that sell for twice the price. This is an amazing lid and the youth model is exactly the same as the adult, only smaller.
LS2 uses their proprietary Kinetic Polymer Alloy (KPA) for the shell. It’s lightweight, offers just a little flex as part of the energy management system, and is ultra-strong. It tests as well as the best composite materials in the world and is the perfect material for a racing helmet. This proprietary material uses nanotechnology to blend microscopic particles of aramid fibers into a high-end polymer. This material is absolute state-of-the-art in energy management materials, offering a bit of built-in flexibility to disperse energy, the penetration resistance of high-end fiber products, and a lightweight shell. LS2 uses 3 separate shell sizes so you get the smallest, lightest shell possible for your personal head size.
The EPS safety liner is made with true multi-density material in all 360 degrees of coverage for optimal energy management. The interior comfort padding uses a high-tech fabric that wicks moisture, dries quickly and keeps the pilot cooler and more comfortable. The liner is fully removable and washable (always wash by hand and air dry) and utilizes LS2’s Emergency Release System, there if you ever need it.
Our comfort pads are pre-curved using LS2’s 3D laser technology for all-day comfort and no hot spots. Multiple intake and exhaust ports are ported through the internal EPS to allow flow-through ventilation. The cheek pads are slightly curved to accommodate eyeglasses. An ECE 22.05 rating is accepted for racing by most sanctioning bodies in the U.S. This is a high-performance helmet. It just happens to be reasonably priced. Meets or exceeds both DOT FMVSS 218 and ECE 22.05 certification.
- Meets or exceeds DOT FMVSS 218 and ECE 22.05. 1150g,+/-50g. Sizes SM-LG.
- Made from Kinetic Polymer Alloy (KPA).
- 1 Shell.
- Long Oval.
- Highest quality, removable, washable, technical fabric liner wicks moisture to keep you cool.
- 3D Laser-cut cheek pads for all day comfort with no hot spots.
- Wide eyeport accommodates most modern goggles.
- KPA shell, emergency release cheek pads, Multi-density EPS, & eyeglass relief in the cheek pads all add up to the safest MX helmet in its class.
- Double D ring strap for secure fit.
- Fixed multi-port ventilation with ported EPS to keep you cool.
Certification: ECE 22.05 Certified and DOT FMVSS 218
Sizes: Youth S Youth M Youth L
Shape: Long Oval