LS2 Horizon Skid Flip Up Modular Helmet
The shell is slim, lightweight, aerodynamic and stable. The interior is a soft technical fabric that wicks moisture to keep you cool and comfortable on those long days in the saddle. The rear spoiler and ported vents allow for dynamic, flow-through ventilation. The chin vent is ported to flow air to the ride’s face and assist with keep the shield free of fog.
The face shield is made of optically correct Class A polycarbonate. The controls are easy to find and easy to use, even with a gloved hand. The chin bar flips up and out of the way for those breaks when you’re checking a map or talking to friends. It has a solid detent at the top so it won’t drop down when you don’t want it to.
The internal drop-down sunshield is cable actuated for a long life and ease of use. Everything you need and want in a modular helmet, offered at a great value from LS2. Meets or exceeds DOT FMVSS 218 and ECE 22.05 certification.
- Meets or exceeds DOT FMVSS 218 and ECE 22.05.
- Sizes XS-2XL. Made using High Pressure Thermoplastic Technology (HPTT).
- 3 Shells.
- Intermediate Oval.
- High quality, removable, washable, technical fabric liner wicks moisture to keep you cool.
- 3D Laser-cut cheek pads for all day comfort with no hot spots.
- "A Class" Polycarbonate face shield is optically correct, scratch and UV resistant.
- Includes Pinlock insert.
- "C" style quick change shield system.
- Built-in Sun Shield.
- DOT approved quick release chin strap for a secure closure.
- Emergency Release Cheek Pad System.
- State-of-the-art multi-density EPS.
- Fully adjustable, multi-port, dynamic, flow-through ventilation with ported EPS to keep you cool.
Certification: ECE 22.05 Certified and DOT FMVSS 218
Sizes: XS S M L XL 2XL
Shape: Intermediate Oval