LS2 Verso Flora Brasil Open Face Helmet
The LS2 Helmets Verso is the newest open face model in the range.
The Verso features LS2's twin shield system with an exclusive, rotary dial switch for the sunshield that makes it easy to drop down or close, even with a gloved hand. The face shield features exterior vortex generators and internal air diffusers. These high-end features create stability at speed, and create a quiet, clear riding experience. The shield is optically correct and uses LS2’s fog resistant treatment for the maximum in fog protection. The shield is scratch and UV resistant and can be changed quickly and easily with our tool-less quick-change system.
The Verso comes with an optional, removable peak for even more versatility in riding styles. The dual visors work together for a combined recovery system which will allow the internal sun shield to be raised when the exterior shield is raised. The removable, washable comfort padding uses breathable technical fabric and is easy to keep as fresh as new. Our cheek pads use ultra-high quality foam that is cut to shape using LS2’s 3D laser technology for all day comfort and no hot spots. Fully adjustable, flow through ventilation keeps you cool and more in control when the weather gets rough.
A DOT approved quick release chinstrap makes it a breeze to get the helmet off and on your head. Our designers at our world headquarters in Barcelona, Spain interviewed touring riders, adventure riders and commuters, and then set out to design the ultimate in a modular style motorcycle helmet. Built in our own factory for the best value on the market. More helmet for less cash. LS2. Long oval fit. Meets or exceeds DOT standards.
- Meets or exceeds DOT FMVSS 218 and ECE 22.05.
- Sizes XS-3XL.
- Made from Kinetic Polymer Alloy (KPA).
- 2 Shells.
- Intermediate Oval.
- Highest quality, removable, washable, technical fabric liner wicks moisture to keep you cool.
- 3D Laser-cut cheek pads for all day comfort with no hot spots.
- "A Class" Polycarbonate face shield is optically correct, scratch and UV resistant.
- Venturi inlets to assist with defog.
- "C" style quick change shield system.
- Built-in Sun Shield with auto-up.
- DOT approved quick release chin strap for a secure closure.
- Emergency Release Cheek Pad System.
- State-of-the-art multi-density EPS.
- Fully adjustable, multi-port, dynamic, flow-through ventilation with ported EPS to keep you cool.
Certification: ECE 22.05 Certified and DOT FMVSS 218
Sizes: XS S M L XL 2XL 3XL
Shape: Intermediate Oval