Sena 10R Low Profile Bluetooth Communication Systems - Dual Pack 10R-02D
SLIM, LIGHT, EASY TO USE
The low-profile 10R Bluetooth motorcycle communication system lets riders make hands-free phone calls, listen to music, get GPS directions, and have full-duplex intercom conversations with other riders in crystal-clear audio quality through the stereo Bluetooth® headset.
FLEXIBLE, EFFORTLESS CONNECTIVITY
Keep the conversation going, share a playlist with up to four riding companions, or patch in a phone call that everyone can jump in on. The Bluetooth® 4.1-equipped 10R does it all with HD sound quality and intercom over distances of up to 900 meters (0.5 miles). Motorcycle Bluetooth communication has never been so easy.
ENHANCED USER EXPERIENCE
Road noise is no longer a threat with Advanced Noise Control™, which cuts down on background noise for incoming and outgoing audio. The Universal Intercom™ makes the 10R compatible with most non-Sena Bluetooth® communication systems. The 10R is also firmware upgradeable for the life of your headset, meaning the tech will never become obsolete.
LISTEN TO YOUR GROUP AND YOUR MUSIC WITH AUDIO MULTITASKING™
The 10R includes Audio Multitasking™, which allows you to listen to two audio sources at once. You can have conversations through the intercom while streaming music, listen to GPS instructions at the same time, and more.
VERSATILE CONNECTIVITY MAKES FOR VERSATILE CAPABILITIES
Linking up your 10R with the Sena Utility App (for Android or iPhone) allows you to configure device settings, set groups of intercom friends, and access an interactive quick start guide. The 10R also offers the ability to pair with up to two mobile phones for convenient hands-free calling.
- Talk time: up to 10 hours
- Operating temperature: -10˚C – 55˚C (14°F – 131°F)
- Charging temperature: 0˚C – 45˚C (32°F – 113°F)
- Speaker Driver Unit: 40 mm – thickness 6.5 mm
- Dimensions: Main Module - 70.7 mm x 36.6 mm x 13.7 mm (2.8 in x 1.4 in x 0.5 in)
- Bluetooth 4.1
- Headset Profile (HSP)
- Hands-Free Profile (HFP)
- Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP)
- Audio Video Remote Control Profile (AVRCP)
- Working distance: up to 900 m (980 yds) in open terrain
- Supports up to 4 riders
- Noise Cancellation: Advanced Noise Control™
- Codec: Built-in SBC Codec
- HD Voice enabled for high-quality phone call audio
- Charging time: 3 hours
- Type: Lithium Polymer Battery
Weight: Main Module - 22 g (0.78 oz)
Certification: CE, FCC, IC