Sena Tufftalk Lite Over-Ear Bluetooth Headset TUFFTALK-Lite01
LITE DESIGN, HEAVY PROTECTION
The Bluetooth 4.1 enabled Tufftalk Lite is a lower profile and cost-effective version of the original Tufftalk. The lightweight headset allows users to communicate with 3 other workers over 800m, listen to music, and even connect to a smartphone to receive and make calls. Seamless Bluetooth intercom communication allows users to talk without interruption with HD-quality speakers and Advanced Noise Control technology delivering audio that’s clear in even the loudest of work environments.
CONNECTION AND PROTECTION
Tufftalk Lite adds an extra degree of protection in noisy workplaces by helping to dull loud or distracting sounds for optimum comfort as well as providing the necessary protection from permanent hearing loss. Tufftalk Lite has a Noise Reduction Rating of 21 dB, and still provides vital awareness of threats on the job through instant communication with coworkers instead of shouting or hand signals which can invite mistakes and ultimately accidents.
SHIELD WHAT MATTERS MOST
Depending on the safety rules at your jobsite, Tufftalk Lite also comes in a hardhat mounted version. Protect your head and hearing at the same time with Tufftalk Lite, lightweight communication that allows you to enjoy the flexibility and unincumbering nature of Tufftalk Lite.
VERSATILE CONNECTIVITY WITH TUFFTALK LITE
Using Bluetooth 4.1, pair the Tufftalk Lite to your smartphone or Bluetooth music device to make or receive calls and listen to music through the HD speakers. Use the Sena Industrial Smartphone App to easily configure settings, set up speed dial presets or create FM radio station presets to listen to through the built-in FM radio feature. Industrial communication has never been so simple and easy to use.
- Main Module: 170 mm x 195 mm x 95 mm (6.7 in x 7.7 in x 3.7 in)
- Speaker Driver Unit: 32 mm (1.3 in) - thickness 7.1mm (0.3 in)
- Boom Microphone: length - 160 mm (6.3 in)
NOISE REDUCTION RATING
- Over-the-Head Earmuff Type: NRR (ANSI S3.19-1974, US) - 21 dB
- Hard Hat Mount Earmuff Type: NRR (ANSI S3.19-1974, US) - 20 dB
- Up to 800 m (0.5 mi) in open space
- Supports up to 4 users
- Noise Cancellation: Advanced Noise Control™
- Codec: Built-in SBC Codec
- Radio frequency specifications: 76 ~ 108MHz
- 10 preset station memory
- Talk time: up to 13 hours
- 3 hours
- Charging temperature: 0˚C – 45˚C (32°F – 113°F)
- Type: Lithium Polymer Battery
- Capacity: 750 mAh
Certification: CE, FCC, IC
- Over-the-Head: 343 g (12.1 oz)
- Hard Hat Mount: 354 g (12.5 oz)