Daytona Skull Cap Slim Line Half Helmet w/o Visor Grey Carbon Fiber
The Daytona Skull Cap Half Helmet with w/o Visor Grey Carbon Fiber is one of the smallest D.O.T. half-shell helmet ever made. Daytona Helmets used the latest carbon fiber weaving techniques to create a stronger and lighter helmet. DOT Approved helmets require at least a 1 inch liner. Many DOT Approved half helmets range between 1-2" thick. The thickness is commonly measured at the thinnest area, which is the ear area. Depending on the size, the Daytona Skull Cap stays closer to 1 - 1 1/4". The slim, contoured design lets the helmet hug your head and the sweat wicking fabric helps keep you comfortable. The Adjustable Y strap will allow you to move the strap where you want it. No D-rings to mess with, since the Daytona Skull Cap comes with a handy ratchet quick release for fast on and off. With 3 outer shell sizes and 10 sizes available, you'll be sure to get the snug fit you need!
- The smallest helmet that meets or exceeds D.O.T. Safety Standards FMVSS 218.
- 100% real carbon fiber quality weaving that's stronger, lighter and safer than the others
- Sweat wicking fabric will keep your head cooler and more comfortable
- 3 outer shell sizes and 10 sizes will help find that perfect snug fit
- Nylon Y-strap with sliding adjuster to move the straps where you need it
- Ratchet Quick Release for easy on and off
- Nickel Plated Rolled Tubular Steel Rivets
- Snap on Gloss Black Mini Scoop Visor Included
- Clear Lacquer Finish
- FREE Mesh Head Wrap Included ($5.95 Value)
- FREE Cloth Draw String Bag
If you're looking for the smallest D.O.T.-approved motorcycle helmet ever, that forms to your head, then you'll love the Daytona Skull Cap Half Helmet Carbon Fiber. It's a work of art, and you'll find yourself deeply admiring the fine carbon weave.
Below Mentioned Size(s) Have An Additional Charge:
Certification: DOT Approved
Shape: Intermediate Oval
Weight: Appx. 1.85 lb (Medium Sized)
Sizes: 3XS - 4XL
Colors Available: 25+